Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bourne Legacy Premiere


So Edwiana won a pair of tix to the Premiere and I headed down to Vivo first to collect the tix for her.

But before that I headed down to Winsland House (MaybellineSG) office to collect the tix that I had won consecutively twice! As well as collected for Edwiana and Hannah for the event 'An Arresting Lash Revolution'.

First time! I'm earlier than her cause i'm usually the late queen. :roll eyes:
It was a hassle as for the collection of the tix, I had to photocopy my ic and hers.

So while waiting for her I went to window shop at F21 and roam around Vivo.
Camwhore as usual with her. But not much cause I only have my lao pok pok iPhone with me.


Edwiana threw popcorns into MY soup, and we both ATE it She says that if it ever gets worldwide, rmb we started it ;)
MUAHA (her laughter)
The movie was intense, but lots of running and killing and eew.. 
The ending was fine to me, but quite stupid that he lived that long with that pill of something that he is on.
But I would say the action was there, with stunts played etc.
But the ending, it was a happy one but quite retarded.

So Edwiana and I stayed (she forced me to) till we see the credits come out hoping for a better ending. NONE.
Pulled her out (cause I wanna pee real bad but she still refuse to budge!) and we have to walk out of the cinema with this stuffy stairways that everyone is heading towards to and crowded. YUCKS!

Next time if i'm urgent and I wanna pee, never listen to Edwiana advice on which level toilet to head to, my bladder almost burst!
Walked up and down like crazy and she laughed. =(
Went to have late dinner (fish soup!) cause it's not fattening and I am getting fatter. MEHHH!
Head home after that.

*Saw local celebrities again like ROZZ and Chua En Lai etc.*

No comments: