Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nylon Guy's Launch @ ZOUK!



So Miss Gan have been raving on how much she wanted to go Zouk since years ago and I refused to cause I detest  that location (ulu, squeezy location and a lot of tiko boys).
So I won a pair of tickets to the event (as well as my babe), well Diana went in via the VIP queue cause her friend from Nylon got her into the list (free flow alcohol from her side).
But NAHHH we never drink much.

While waiting in the queue, CHIVAS ice cream was being SERVED. Ice cream by Seventh Heaven . Credits! It taste yummy, ALCOHOL!!! -Rage- wants more of it.

So when we finally manage to enter the club, the first thing we were greeted of are 2 tattoo artist.
They were giving free air brush tattoo and apparently no one went up to them, so we 3 dived in to save them.
HAHA! That got the crowd coming ok.
Edwiana and Diana each had a star on their wrist and arm individually.
I had mine on my right arm and left ankle. =D
And we went off to camwhore cause the event took quite a long time to start.



Mad crowd yo!
So we saw alot of local celebrities again, like ROZZ, Utt etc etc..

Left early cause the Princes Diana was tired. So we left.
While waiting for Edwiana's mum to come fetch us to Mediacorp.
I bought hotdog gummy! (Which Edwiana sua ku never see it before)


And yeah I went crazy with the gummy.



BYE!

No comments: