Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My August Bellabox!

My August BellaBox!

Surprisingly pink box arrived at my doorstep (LATE after 3 times of re-delivery system)
HEY BELLABOX! Please change your courier, they suck!
And this is my first purchase and such service is given. Angst.

So I opened up the box and see this notecard inside the box, stating what is to be given randomly out of each CAT.


I have seen many people complaining about not receiving the Anna Sui Eyeshadow and they have seen it mostly on famous bloggers box.
But hey hey, I'm not a famous blogger or neither do I deem myself as one.
But I did received the eyeshadow cause it was checked in my survey done by BellaBox.

 
Pretty BB bag. =DDD
Inside there are vouchers and stuff that we could use to purchase the items.
Like this $10 off Anna Sui merchandise (quite useless but to poor people $10 off is GOD-LIKE)


Don't let you guys read the T&C. Joking, my cam was out of focus.

My whole stash of face products to suit my combination skin. =D And of course the most lovable item is:
ANNA SUI EYE COLOUR CRAYON!
Apparently it is the most expensive among the other eyeshadow.
Honoured! =DDD
See this pretty little thing. Received a purple eyeshadow (although I have such shades already)
But this little thing smells damn good (as usual, even their mascara smells heavenly you know?)

This is the sex!







So yeah. I have not used the products yet. Might give some away to friends or random humans like the nail polish?
Not really my shade. 
Oh well. TATA~

Excited for my September Box. *wink*


No comments: